Many of us find excuses not to exercise. The motivation of good health and physique is just not good enough to get you started.
But the story would be a little different if you knew the benefits of exercising on your sex life as well
So hit the gym today to make sure that you never feel like an old man. You do not have to rely on doctors and medications to keep you forever young.
The Benefits of Exercise
Exercise helps you to fight impotence and erectile dysfunction. These problems affect a lot of men, especially those who have disproportionate body weight and do not exercise much.
It is also a factor that grows with age. But you want to counter it and fight it off; there is not a better solution than exercising.
- Exercise increases the blood flow to every part of you body, including your genitals as well.
- Exercising on a daily basis keeps you sperm count high. If you are every planning to have children, then please take care of your body. If the sperm count lowers beyond a certain point, it may be hard to get it back to normal again.
- Exercising can also greatly improve your sex life. If you are not the type to hit the weights regularly, you are more likely to get exhausted and develop cramps during sexual activities.
- Exercise greatly boosts your self-esteem and make you more fit and attractive to the opposite sex. People who are more comfortable with their bodies are more likely to have satisfying sexual experiences than those who spend most of their time in front of a TV.
- Exercising can help you find more sexual partners. This is mainly the result of sexual attractiveness that comes directly as a result of a good physique. People who are regular exercisers also tend to be confident in approaching people.
- Exercising is also bound to improve your sexual arousal. This is because, during exercise, our body releases a hormone known as endorphin. This hormone is responsible for giving you a feeling of happiness and pleasure.Through sheer coincident, this also happens to be the hormone produced during sex which is responsible for sexual pleasure. Thus, you sex drive is likely to improve by exercising.
Extra Perks Of Beign Fit
Let us not forget that having a good physique will help you in being more confident with your partner.
Exercise makes you more sexually desirable to the opposite sex. This is true for both men and women. Not to mention, that exercise also helps you improve your sexual performance.
This may be the direct result of the fact that you are confident about your body. Also, you are already into physical activities, so it is not a good chance that you will cramp your muscles.
Staying active and fit will also help you keep your prostate healthy. If your prostates enlarge, the condition is known as benign prostate hyperplasia.
This greatly lowers your sex drive and even affects your kidneys.
Men with this problem tend to urinate more frequently than normal. You can avoid all these problems by just forming a workout schedule that you must then strictly follow.
Heavy Workouts Are Not Necessary
You do not have to be completely ripped to see the advantages. You can even keep up your health with a walk every day, and other forms of mild exercise.
Men who have been active throughout their lives are less likely to face sexual problems even when they become seniors.
Get Started, Get Fit And Experience Sexual Bliss
So get your lazy caboose off the couch and head straight to the gym. Also take the Erect on Demand cocktail for good measure.
You do not want to miss out on all the benefits of exercising that will help you way into your old age and definitely spice up your sexual encounters.